Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
A new approach to bioconversion reaction kinetic parameter identification
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2155–2163, August 2008
How to Cite
Chen, B. H., Hibbert, E. G., Dalby, P. A. and Woodley, J. M. (2008), A new approach to bioconversion reaction kinetic parameter identification. AIChE J., 54: 2155–2163. doi: 10.1002/aic.11545
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2007
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Bioconversion Integrated with Chemistry and Engineering (BiCE) programme. Grant Number: GR/S62505/01
- University College London (London, UK)
- BiCE programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!