Process Systems Engineering
A multivariate statistical process control procedure for BIAS identification in steady-state processes
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2082–2088, August 2008
How to Cite
Sánchez, M. C., Alvarez, C. R. and Brandolin, A. (2008), A multivariate statistical process control procedure for BIAS identification in steady-state processes. AIChE J., 54: 2082–2088. doi: 10.1002/aic.11547
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2007
- CONICET (National Research Council of Argentina)
- ANPCyT (National Agency for the Science and Technological Promotion)
- UNS (Universidad Nacional del Sur, Bahía Blanca, Argentina)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!