Environmental and Energy Engineering
Isotherm modeling for biosorption of Cu(II) and Ni(II) from wastewater onto brown seaweed, Cystoseira indica
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3291–3302, December 2008
How to Cite
Basha, S., Murthy, Z. V. P. and Jha, B. (2008), Isotherm modeling for biosorption of Cu(II) and Ni(II) from wastewater onto brown seaweed, Cystoseira indica. AIChE J., 54: 3291–3302. doi: 10.1002/aic.11606
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
- Group Leader of Marine Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!