Bioengineering, Food, and Natural Products
Surface-center temperature differences within milk droplets during convective drying and drying-based Biot number analysis
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3273–3290, December 2008
How to Cite
Patel, K. C. and Chen, X. D. (2008), Surface-center temperature differences within milk droplets during convective drying and drying-based Biot number analysis. AIChE J., 54: 3273–3290. doi: 10.1002/aic.11608
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2008
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP0773688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!