Environmental and Energy Engineering
How does the concentration of CO2 affect its uptake by a synthetic Ca-based solid sorbent?
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3308–3311, December 2008
How to Cite
Pacciani, R., Müller, C. R., Davidson, J. F., Dennis, J. S. and Hayhurst, A. N. (2008), How does the concentration of CO2 affect its uptake by a synthetic Ca-based solid sorbent?. AIChE J., 54: 3308–3311. doi: 10.1002/aic.11611
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (EPSRC). Grant Number: GR/T22032/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!