Particle Technology and Fluidization
Optimization of the mechanical properties of a hydrotreating catalyst in the impregnating and drying processes
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3116–3123, December 2008
How to Cite
Wu, D., Zhou, J. and Li, Y. (2008), Optimization of the mechanical properties of a hydrotreating catalyst in the impregnating and drying processes. AIChE J., 54: 3116–3123. doi: 10.1002/aic.11612
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2008
- Jiangsu Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: BK2007119
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0185
- Science and Technology Foundation of Southeast University. Grant Number: XJ0619243
- Teaching and Research Program of Southeast University for Excellent Young Teachers
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20425619, 20736007
- Program of Introducing Talents to the University Disciplines. Grant Number: B06006
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!