Process Systems Engineering
An improved branch-and-cut algorithm for mixed-integer nonlinear systems optimization problem
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3239–3247, December 2008
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Hu, Y., Wu, H. and Nakaiwa, M. (2008), An improved branch-and-cut algorithm for mixed-integer nonlinear systems optimization problem. AIChE J., 54: 3239–3247. doi: 10.1002/aic.11616
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2007
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20506013, 20776075
- National High Technology Research and Development (863) Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA02Z337, 2007AA02Z223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!