Particle Technology and Fluidization
Granular mixing and segregation in a horizontal rotating drum: A simulation study on the impact of rotational speed and fill level
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3133–3146, December 2008
How to Cite
Arntz, M. M. H. D., den Otter, W. K., Briels, W. J., Bussmann, P. J. T., Beeftink, H. H. and Boom, R. M. (2008), Granular mixing and segregation in a horizontal rotating drum: A simulation study on the impact of rotational speed and fill level. AIChE J., 54: 3133–3146. doi: 10.1002/aic.11622
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
- Program Economy, Ecology and Technology (E.E.T.)
- The Netherlands' Department of Economic Affairs
- Department of Public Housing
- Spatial Planning and Environmental Protection
- Department of Education, Cultural Affairs and Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!