Process Systems Engineering
Simultaneous design, scheduling, and optimal control of a methyl-methacrylate continuous polymerization reactor
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3160–3170, December 2008
How to Cite
Terrazas-Moreno, S., Flores-Tlacuahuac, A. and Grossmann, I. E. (2008), Simultaneous design, scheduling, and optimal control of a methyl-methacrylate continuous polymerization reactor. AIChE J., 54: 3160–3170. doi: 10.1002/aic.11658
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!