Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Terephthalic acid synthesis at higher concentrations in high-temperature liquid water. 1. Effect of oxygen feed method
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 710–716, March 2009
How to Cite
Osada, M. and Savage, P. E. (2009), Terephthalic acid synthesis at higher concentrations in high-temperature liquid water. 1. Effect of oxygen feed method. AIChE J., 55: 710–716. doi: 10.1002/aic.11718
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0625641
- Institute of National Colleges of Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!