Environmental and Energy Engineering
Double-deck aerated biofilm membrane bioreactor with sludge control for municipal wastewater treatment
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1291–1297, May 2009
How to Cite
Phattaranawik, J. and Leiknes, T. (2009), Double-deck aerated biofilm membrane bioreactor with sludge control for municipal wastewater treatment. AIChE J., 55: 1291–1297. doi: 10.1002/aic.11736
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
- European Commission. Grant Number: 018480
- European Commission under the Sixth Framework Programme (Priority “Global Change and Ecosystems”)
- AnoxKaldnes for biofilm media
- A3 Water Solutions GmbH, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!