Particle Technology and Fluidization
A turbulence dissipation model for particle laden flow
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1416–1425, June 2009
How to Cite
Schwarzkopf, J. D., Crowe, C. T. and Dutta, P. (2009), A turbulence dissipation model for particle laden flow. AIChE J., 55: 1416–1425. doi: 10.1002/aic.11773
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!