Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Intensification of liquid–liquid two-phase mass transfer by gas agitation in a microchannel
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 1948–1958, August 2009
How to Cite
Su, Y., Chen, G., Zhao, Y. and Yuan, Q. (2009), Intensification of liquid–liquid two-phase mass transfer by gas agitation in a microchannel. AIChE J., 55: 1948–1958. doi: 10.1002/aic.11787
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- China National Petroleum Corporation. Grant Numbers: 20490208, 20676129
- 863 Projects. Grant Numbers: 2006AA05Z233, 2007AA030206
- Open Fund of State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology
- Beijing Institute of Technology. Grant Number: KFJJ06-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!