Chitosan(chitin)/cellulose composite biosorbents prepared using ionic liquid for heavy metal ions adsorption
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 2062–2069, August 2009
How to Cite
Sun, X., Peng, B., Ji, Y., Chen, J. and Li, D. (2009), Chitosan(chitin)/cellulose composite biosorbents prepared using ionic liquid for heavy metal ions adsorption. AIChE J., 55: 2062–2069. doi: 10.1002/aic.11797
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- “Hundreds Talents Program” from Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50574080
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAC02A10
- Distinguished Young Scholar Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20060114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!