Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Fluid-particle drag in low-Reynolds-number polydisperse gas–solid suspensions
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1352–1368, June 2009
How to Cite
Yin, X. and Sundaresan, S. (2009), Fluid-particle drag in low-Reynolds-number polydisperse gas–solid suspensions. AIChE J., 55: 1352–1368. doi: 10.1002/aic.11800
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2008
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26-07NT43098
- ACS Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 43901-AC9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!