Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Practical methods for measuring the tortuosity of porous materials from binary or gray-tone tomographic reconstructions
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 2000–2012, August 2009
How to Cite
Gommes, C. J., Bons, A.-J., Blacher, S., Dunsmuir, J. H. and Tsou, A. H. (2009), Practical methods for measuring the tortuosity of porous materials from binary or gray-tone tomographic reconstructions. AIChE J., 55: 2000–2012. doi: 10.1002/aic.11812
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2008
- Région Wallonne-Direction Générale des Technologies de la Recherche et de l'Energie
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles Program-Belgian Science Policy P6/17
- ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!