Particle Technology and Fluidization
CFD modeling and validation of the turbulent fluidized bed of FCC particles
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 1680–1694, July 2009
How to Cite
Gao, J., Lan, X., Fan, Y., Chang, J., Wang, G., Lu, C. and Xu, C. (2009), CFD modeling and validation of the turbulent fluidized bed of FCC particles. AIChE J., 55: 1680–1694. doi: 10.1002/aic.11824
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China through the programs for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Numbers: 20725620, 20525621
- Multiple Scale Analysis and Scaling-up of Direct Coupled Dual Gas-Solid Fluidized Reaction Systems. Grant Number: 20490202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!