Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Application of the distributed activation energy model to biomass and biomass constituents devolatilization
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 2700–2715, October 2009
How to Cite
Navarro, M. V., Murillo, R., Mastral, A. M., Puy, N. and Bartroli, J. (2009), Application of the distributed activation energy model to biomass and biomass constituents devolatilization. AIChE J., 55: 2700–2715. doi: 10.1002/aic.11848
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- Spanish Science and Innovation Ministry. Grant Number: ENE2006-28507-E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!