Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Oxygen selective ceramic hollow fiber membranes for partial oxidation of methane
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 2657–2664, October 2009
How to Cite
Wang, H., Feldhoff, A., Caro, J., Schiestel, T. and Werth, S. (2009), Oxygen selective ceramic hollow fiber membranes for partial oxidation of methane. AIChE J., 55: 2657–2664. doi: 10.1002/aic.11856
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2008
- German BMBF. Grant Number: 03C0343A
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20706020, U0834004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: FE 928/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!