Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Volume-of-fluid-based model for multiphase flow in high-pressure trickle-bed reactor: Optimization of numerical parameters
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 2920–2933, November 2009
How to Cite
Lopes, R. J. G. and Quinta-Ferreira, R. M. (2009), Volume-of-fluid-based model for multiphase flow in high-pressure trickle-bed reactor: Optimization of numerical parameters. AIChE J., 55: 2920–2933. doi: 10.1002/aic.11862
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2008
- REMOVALS—6th Framework Program for Research and Technological Development. Grant Numbers: FP06, 018525
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!