Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Radiation model of a TiO2-coated, quartz wool, packed-bed photocatalytic reactor
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1030–1044, April 2010
How to Cite
Imoberdorf, G. E., Vella, G., Sclafani, A., Rizzuti, L., Alfano, O. M. and Cassano, A. E. (2010), Radiation model of a TiO2-coated, quartz wool, packed-bed photocatalytic reactor. AIChE J., 56: 1030–1044. doi: 10.1002/aic.11863
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2008
- INCA “Consorzio Interuniversitario La Chimica per l'Ambiente” on Legge 488 funds. Grant Number: Research Project 3
- “Rimozione di inquinanti mediante processi a membrana e fotocatalitici,” Universidad Nacional del Litoral (UNL)
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!