Charged soc metal-organic framework for high-efficacy H2 adsorption and syngas purification: Atomistic simulation study
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 9, pages 2422–2432, September 2009
How to Cite
Jiang, J. (2009), Charged soc metal-organic framework for high-efficacy H2 adsorption and syngas purification: Atomistic simulation study. AIChE J., 55: 2422–2432. doi: 10.1002/aic.11865
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-279-000-243-123
- Singapore National Research Foundation on the Competitive Research Programme. Grant Number: R-279-000-261-281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!