Particle Technology and Fluidization
Resolution of structure characteristics of AE signals in multiphase flow system—From data to information
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 2563–2577, October 2009
How to Cite
He, Y.-J., Wang, J.-D., Cao, Y.-J. and Yang, Y.-R. (2009), Resolution of structure characteristics of AE signals in multiphase flow system—From data to information. AIChE J., 55: 2563–2577. doi: 10.1002/aic.11878
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 20676114, 20490205, 20736011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA04Z182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!