Process Systems Engineering
Nonlinear model predictive control for the polymorphic transformation of L-glutamic acid crystals
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 2631–2645, October 2009
How to Cite
Hermanto, M. W., Chiu, M.-S. and Braatz, R. D. (2009), Nonlinear model predictive control for the polymorphic transformation of L-glutamic acid crystals. AIChE J., 55: 2631–2645. doi: 10.1002/aic.11879
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!