Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Experimental and modeling analysis of diffusive release from single-shell microcapsules
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 2950–2965, November 2009
How to Cite
Tavera, E. M., Kadali, S. B., Bagaria, H. G., Liu, A. W. and Wong, M. S. (2009), Experimental and modeling analysis of diffusive release from single-shell microcapsules. AIChE J., 55: 2950–2965. doi: 10.1002/aic.11914
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- Nanobiology Training Program
- W. M. Keck Center for Interdisciplinary Bioscience Training of the Gulf Coast Consortia
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1 T90 DK70121-01, R90 DK71504-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0652073
- 3M Non-tenured Faculty Award
- Rice University Institute of Biosciences and Bioengineering Medical Innovations Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!