Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Ab initio energy calculations and macroscopic rate modeling of hydroformylation of higher alkenes by Rh-based catalyst
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 3221–3233, December 2009
How to Cite
Shaharun, M. S., Dutta, B. K. and Mukhtar, H. (2009), Ab initio energy calculations and macroscopic rate modeling of hydroformylation of higher alkenes by Rh-based catalyst. AIChE J., 55: 3221–3233. doi: 10.1002/aic.11936
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
- Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation (MOSTI)
- Government of Malaysia. Grant Number: 03-02-02-SF0019
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.