Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Monte Carlo simulation of stiff systems of catalytic reactions by sampling normally distributed rate probabilities
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 3022–3025, November 2009
How to Cite
Guerrero, S. and Wolf, E. E. (2009), Monte Carlo simulation of stiff systems of catalytic reactions by sampling normally distributed rate probabilities. AIChE J., 55: 3022–3025. doi: 10.1002/aic.11941
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2008
- Bayer Postdoctoral Fellowship in Environmental Chemistry through the Center for Environmental Science and Technology at the University of Notre Dame
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!