Selective extraction of organic compounds from transesterification reaction mixtures by using ionic liquids
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1213–1217, May 2010
How to Cite
Hernández-Fernández, F. J., de los Ríos, A. P., Gómez, D., Rubio, M. and Víllora, G. (2010), Selective extraction of organic compounds from transesterification reaction mixtures by using ionic liquids. AIChE J., 56: 1213–1217. doi: 10.1002/aic.11950
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
- CICYT. Grant Number: CTQ2005-09238/PPQ
- SENECA Foundation. Grant Number: 05786/PI/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!