Particle Technology and Fluidization
Enhanced nanofluidization by alternating electric fields
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 54–65, January 2010
How to Cite
Lepek, D., Valverde, J. M., Pfeffer, R. and Dave, R. N. (2010), Enhanced nanofluidization by alternating electric fields. AIChE J., 56: 54–65. doi: 10.1002/aic.11954
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
- Spanish Government Agency Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: FIS2006-03645
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: FQM 421
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI 0210400
- NIRT: Collaborative Research: Experimental and Computational Investigations of Fluid Interactions/Transport in Nanodomains and Around Nanoparticles
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE 0504497
- IGERT in Nano Pharmaceutical Engineering
- IREE. Grant Number: DMI 0506722
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!