Effect of surface modifying macromolecules stoichiometric ratio on composite hydrophobic/hydrophilic membranes characteristics and performance in direct contact membrane distillation
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 3145–3151, December 2009
How to Cite
Qtaishat, M., Rana, D., Matsuura, T. and Khayet, M. (2009), Effect of surface modifying macromolecules stoichiometric ratio on composite hydrophobic/hydrophilic membranes characteristics and performance in direct contact membrane distillation. AIChE J., 55: 3145–3151. doi: 10.1002/aic.11957
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2008
- Middle East Desalination Research Center (MEDRC)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Ministry of the Environment, ON, Canada
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: Project FIS2006-05323
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!