Perspectives in multiparametric programming and explicit model predictive control
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 1918–1925, August 2009
How to Cite
Pistikopoulos, E. N. (2009), Perspectives in multiparametric programming and explicit model predictive control. AIChE J., 55: 1918–1925. doi: 10.1002/aic.11965
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: GR/T02560/01, EP/E047017, EP/E054285/1
- European Union. Grant Numbers: PROMATCH Marie Curie MRTN-CT-2004-512441, PRISM Marie Curie MRTN-CT-2004-512233, DIAMANTE ToK Project MTKI-CT-2005-IAP-029544, HY2SEPS RTD Project 019887, CONNECT Cooperative Research Project COOP-CT-2006-031638
- European Research Council. Grant Number: MOBILE, ERC Advanced Grant, No: 226462
- Air Products, KAUST and CPSE Industrial
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!