Process Systems Engineering
Enhancing molecular discovery using descriptor-free rearrangement clustering techniques for sparse data sets
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 405–418, February 2010
How to Cite
DiMaggio, P. A., McAllister, S. R., Floudas, C. A., Feng, X.-J., Li, G., Rabinowitz, J. D. and Rabitz, H. A. (2010), Enhancing molecular discovery using descriptor-free rearrangement clustering techniques for sparse data sets. AIChE J., 56: 405–418. doi: 10.1002/aic.11986
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2008
- US EPA. Grant Number: GAD R 832721-010
- Environmental Protection Agency's STAR program. Grant Number: R 832721-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!