Process Systems Engineering
A robust calibration modeling strategy for analysis of interference-subject spectral data
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 196–206, January 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, C., Gao, F., Yao, Y. and Wang, F. (2010), A robust calibration modeling strategy for analysis of interference-subject spectral data. AIChE J., 56: 196–206. doi: 10.1002/aic.11998
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2009
- China National 973 program. Grant Number: 2009CB320603
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60774068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!