Environmental and Energy Engineering
Relationship between the size of mist droplets and ethanol condensation efficiency at ultrasonic atomization on ethanol–water mixtures
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 810–814, March 2010
How to Cite
Kobara, H., Tamiya, M., Wakisaka, A., Fukazu, T. and Matsuura, K. (2010), Relationship between the size of mist droplets and ethanol condensation efficiency at ultrasonic atomization on ethanol–water mixtures. AIChE J., 56: 810–814. doi: 10.1002/aic.12008
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2008
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!