Process Systems Engineering
Improving the performance of natural gas pipeline networks fuel consumption minimization problems
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 946–964, April 2010
How to Cite
Tabkhi, F., Pibouleau, L., Hernandez-Rodriguez, G., Azzaro-Pantel, C. and Domenech, S. (2010), Improving the performance of natural gas pipeline networks fuel consumption minimization problems. AIChE J., 56: 946–964. doi: 10.1002/aic.12011
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!