Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Hybrid ZnAl-LDH/CNTs nanocomposites: Noncovalent assembly and enhanced photodegradation performance
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 768–778, March 2010
How to Cite
Wang, H., Xiang, X. and Li, F. (2010), Hybrid ZnAl-LDH/CNTs nanocomposites: Noncovalent assembly and enhanced photodegradation performance. AIChE J., 56: 768–778. doi: 10.1002/aic.12020
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB939802
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07004
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0406
- Young Scholars Fund of Beijing University of Chemical Technology. Grant Number: QN0619
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!