Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
The effect of low-power microwaves on the growth of bacterial populations in a plug flow reactor
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1270–1278, May 2010
How to Cite
Carta, R. and Desogus, F. (2010), The effect of low-power microwaves on the growth of bacterial populations in a plug flow reactor. AIChE J., 56: 1270–1278. doi: 10.1002/aic.12034
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- Italian MURST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!