Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
An engineering-purpose preparation strategy for ammonium-type ionic liquid with high purity
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 989–996, April 2010
How to Cite
Sun, X., Ji, Y., Liu, Y., Chen, J. and Li, D. (2010), An engineering-purpose preparation strategy for ammonium-type ionic liquid with high purity. AIChE J., 56: 989–996. doi: 10.1002/aic.12039
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2009
- “Hundreds Talents Program” from Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50574080 and 20901073
- Distinguished Young Scholar Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20060114
- SRF for ROCS
- Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!