Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Tapered element oscillating microbalance (TEOM) studies of isobutane, n-butane and propane sorption in β- and Y-zeolites
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1285–1296, May 2010
How to Cite
Gong, K., Subramaniam, B., Ramachandran, P. A. and Hutchenson, K. W. (2010), Tapered element oscillating microbalance (TEOM) studies of isobutane, n-butane and propane sorption in β- and Y-zeolites. AIChE J., 56: 1285–1296. doi: 10.1002/aic.12063
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2009
- Center for Environmentally Beneficial Catalysis
- National Science Foundation Engineering Research Centers. Grant Number: EEC-0310689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!