Environmental and Energy Engineering
Ultra-deep desulfurization adsorbents for hydrotreated diesel with magnetic mesoporous aluminosilicates
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1391–1396, May 2010
How to Cite
Li, W., Tang, H., Zhang, T., Li, Q., Xing, J. and Liu, H. (2010), Ultra-deep desulfurization adsorbents for hydrotreated diesel with magnetic mesoporous aluminosilicates. AIChE J., 56: 1391–1396. doi: 10.1002/aic.12070
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20806086
- State Major Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB202507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!