Particle Technology and Fluidization
Characterization of flow regime transition and particle motion using acoustic emission measurement in a gas-solid fluidized bed
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1173–1183, May 2010
How to Cite
Jingdai, W., Congjing, R. and Yongrong, Y. (2010), Characterization of flow regime transition and particle motion using acoustic emission measurement in a gas-solid fluidized bed. AIChE J., 56: 1173–1183. doi: 10.1002/aic.12071
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20490205, 20736011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA04Z182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!