Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Efficient synthesis of ethanol and acetic acid from methane and carbon dioxide with a continuous, stepwise reactor
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1279–1284, May 2010
How to Cite
Huang, W., Sun, W. Z. and Li, F. (2010), Efficient synthesis of ethanol and acetic acid from methane and carbon dioxide with a continuous, stepwise reactor. AIChE J., 56: 1279–1284. doi: 10.1002/aic.12073
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20676087
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB221204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!