Bioengineering, Food, and Natural Products
High throughput synthesis and screening of new protein resistant surfaces for membrane filtration
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1932–1945, July 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, M., Liu, H., Kilduff, J. E., Langer, R., Anderson, D. G. and Belfort, G. (2010), High throughput synthesis and screening of new protein resistant surfaces for membrane filtration. AIChE J., 56: 1932–1945. doi: 10.1002/aic.12104
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: EPA grant RD83090901-0
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0730449
- Seahorse Labware (Chicopee, MA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!