Fan the flame with water: Current ignition, front propagation and multiple steady states in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 3034–3040, December 2009
How to Cite
Benziger, J. (2009), Fan the flame with water: Current ignition, front propagation and multiple steady states in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells. AIChE J., 55: 3034–3040. doi: 10.1002/aic.12117
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!