Process Systems Engineering
A novel approach to scheduling multipurpose batch plants using unit-slots
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1859–1879, July 2010
How to Cite
Susarla, N., Li, J. and Karimi, I. A. (2010), A novel approach to scheduling multipurpose batch plants using unit-slots. AIChE J., 56: 1859–1879. doi: 10.1002/aic.12120
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2008
- The Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*Star). Grant Number: 052 116 0074
- National University of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!