Particle Technology and Fluidization
Population balance model for nucleation, growth, aggregation, and breakage of hydrate particles in turbulent flow
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 2052–2062, August 2010
How to Cite
Balakin, B. V., Hoffmann, A. C. and Kosinski, P. (2010), Population balance model for nucleation, growth, aggregation, and breakage of hydrate particles in turbulent flow. AIChE J., 56: 2052–2062. doi: 10.1002/aic.12122
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- Chevron ETC
- SINTEF Petroleum Research
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!