On leave from Department of Chemical Engineering at Louisiana State University.
Process Systems Engineering
A stochastic formulation for the description of the crystal size distribution in antisolvent crystallization processes
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 2077–2087, August 2010
How to Cite
Grosso, M., Galan, O., Baratti, R. and Romagnoli, J. A. (2010), A stochastic formulation for the description of the crystal size distribution in antisolvent crystallization processes. AIChE J., 56: 2077–2087. doi: 10.1002/aic.12130
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2009
- PRIN-2006091953 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!