Process Systems Engineering
A novel search framework for multi-stage process scheduling with tight due dates
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 2103–2121, August 2010
How to Cite
He, Y. and Hui, C.-W. (2010), A novel search framework for multi-stage process scheduling with tight due dates. AIChE J., 56: 2103–2121. doi: 10.1002/aic.12134
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2009
- Hong Kong RGC. Grant Numbers: 614307, 614005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!