Process Systems Engineering
A backoff strategy for model-based experiment design under parametric uncertainty
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 2088–2102, August 2010
How to Cite
Galvanin, F., Barolo, M., Bezzo, F. and Macchietto, S. (2010), A backoff strategy for model-based experiment design under parametric uncertainty. AIChE J., 56: 2088–2102. doi: 10.1002/aic.12138
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
- University of Padova (Italy) Progetto di Ateneo 2007. Grant Number: CPDA074133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!