Process Systems Engineering
Synthesis of mechanical driver and power generation configurations, Part 2: LNG applications
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 56, Issue 9, pages 2377–2389, September 2010
How to Cite
Del Nogal, F. L., Kim, J.-K., Perry, S. and Smith, R. (2010), Synthesis of mechanical driver and power generation configurations, Part 2: LNG applications. AIChE J., 56: 2377–2389. doi: 10.1002/aic.12142
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!